Intrinsic Safety Certification for the doseBadge®
Protection when you need it
The doseBadge is available with Instrinsic Safety Certification as the CR:110AIS and CR:112AIS units.
The CR:110AIS carries EEx, IECEx, ATEX and SIMTARS Certification and the CR:112AIS carries MSHA Certification.
This allows the doseBadge to can be used in hazardous zones, for example in underground mines, petrochemical plants and other areas that require safe measurement equipment. Explosive atmospheres can be caused by flammable gases, mists or vapours or by combustible dusts and the doseBadge is ideal for use in these types of environments.
For details of the certifications available, please contact us and we will be pleased to help.
- ATEX, EEx, IECEx & SIMTARS Intrinsic Safety (CR:110AIS version)
- MSHA Intrinsic Safety (CR:112AIS version)
- All of the same benefits and features as the standard version
- Ideal for use in Petrochemical, Mining and Confined Spaces
- High level of protection with a rugged, robust design
Would you like more information?
If you would like to find out more about our the doseBadge or any of our products, please let us know. Call us toll free on 888.464.3872 or use our online form and we will be in contact with you shortly.