Acoustic Systems Sound Booths
Since 1971, Acoustic Systems has fabricated a wide range of standard and custom screening booths for hearing conservation and mobile testing vehicles. The booths, shipped pre-assembled or as components for on-site assembly, are offered with a range of acoustical performance levels, variations in floor plans and numerous options for industrial, military, educational, governmental and medical applications.
Features & Options
- Medical jack panel
- Acoustical floor
- Carpeting with cove base trim
- Acoustically engineered, roof-integrated ventilation system
- Padded stools
- Vibration isolation systems
Acoustic Systems' standard models for Hearing Conservation:
- The RE-125/126 is shipped pre-assembled with floor-mounted casters for mobility using 5cm (2") thick panels.
- The RE-130 Single Wall Screening Booth with 3" panels provides additional attenuation for testing in areas with inconsistent ambient conditions.